Recently Renovated Colonial Home
Stylized and elegant this house sits in a great corner in central Mérida in the Santiago area. Newly remodeled colonial building in a”Neo Classic Colonial” style, red facade, with white color details and moldings. It features an easy access from both streets, space to park 3 cars or more and a beautiful porch entrance with a triangle pediment. All the design interiors are very well coordinated with pasta floors, walls, ceiling fans, and lightning. The doors and windows original and restored, giving this property a character of history.
First floor features:
– Outside patio
– Entry porch.
– Gated parking 3 cars.
– Entrance on both streets.
– Big vestibule.
– Salvaged colonial doors and windows.
– Beautiful pasta floors.
– Ceiling fans.
– Coordinated design.
– High ceilings.
– Spacious living room and dining room.
– Separated room with 3 arches.
– Indoor fountain.
– 1 bedroom/ ac + 1 bathroom talavera details + small closet salvaged doors.
– 1 bedroom/ ac + ”
– Concrete based kitchen Mexican old style / gas, water.
– 1 bedroom / ac + small closet (no doors).
– 2nd vestibule – public area
– Communal restrooms / boys: WC + 2 mijitorios. Girls: WC 2/2 Doble sink
– art deco (flowers) staircase.
– 3rd vestibule / studio / TV room.
– 1 bedroom / ac + balcony.
– Roof acces and possible terrace.
– Neoclassic colonial style.